Re: Subtree ACL Problem

So the following is correct?

defaultaccess   read
access to attr=userpassword
  by self write
  by group/organizationalRole/roleOccupant="cn=personel,ou=Groups,o=MI,c=US"
write
  by * compare
access to dn="ou=People,o=Morrison Industries,c=US"
  attrs=children,entry,uid,cn
  by group/organizationalRole/roleOccupant="cn=personel,ou=Groups,o=MI,c=US"
write
  by group/organizationalRole/roleOccupant="cn=cis,ou=Groups,o=MI,c=US" write
access to *
  by group/organizationalRole/roleOccupant="cn=cis,ou=Groups,o=MI,c=US" write

I think the list, or the FAQ, could do with a few more examples.  I'm curious
what the "attrs=children,entry" means exactly?  I can't seem to find that
anywhere in the documentation.  Why is "uid" added to it in the examples, is it
because it is the RDN attribute?  Since "cn" is my RDN attribute I added that to
the list on a hunch.