How to modify my database using ldap_modfiy

I have created web pages using PHP to search my ldap database.
I now want the facility to be able to amend entries within this
database using these web pages.
I have used PHP to create a file that holds the amended record.
	This file has the format
		changetype: modify
		dn: cn=NOC,dc=pokuscca,dc=cz
		Vedouci: zzz

My coding in the PHP script is

	If ($ds)

$info=ldap_get_entries ($ds,$sr);

ldap_close ($ds);
The error messages I get are
Warning: LDAP: Expected Array as the last element in
/www/htdocs/php/zkousit/pokusseznam2.php3 on line 419
Line 419 is the ldap_modify line

Warning: 0 is not a LDAP result index in
/www/htdocs/php/zkousit/pokusseznam2.php3 on line 422
Line 422 is the ldap_get_entries line.

Can anyone help or give me pointers where I should I should look
to solve this problem.

  Antonin Ch. Novak                    mailto:Antonin.Novak@cca.cz
  Systemovy administrator
  Systemova a technicka podpora