Re: AW: PAM problems with login... Please Help

Ok, installed the new package and still having the same problem.  Not sure
why this is happening.  It authenticates ok, it just doesn't bring up the
shell.  It just recycles to the login: prompt.  No errors in syslog or
anywhere else.  Think the seesion part of pam is the one not working.  I
am using this line in my pam file:

session		required	/lib/security/pam_unix_session.so

NOTE:  I have tried to put a debug after the library to see if I could
glean some info that would aid me in fixing the problem.  Seems to not
work...

If somebody could send me a nsswitch.conf, /etc/pam.d/login, and a sample
LDIF from a known working machine, I could try them out and see if it a
config problem.  Thanks...

Cliff