Re: extending schema

Michel:

I am new to openLDAP as well but it is my understanding that the
slapd.*.conf files simply allow a schema.  An objectClass doesn't
actually get used until you use it in your tree.  If you keep getting
objectClass violations then you should setup syslog to route slapd
messages to a specific log file and run slapd with the switch -s 9 so
you can see with what objectClass slapd is having difficulty.

Sorry if I have stated the obvious,
DS

--
Dannie M Stanley