Re: problem with authenticated base search for objectclass=* by netscape

Hi.

Found it. Apparently, my slapd was compiled with threads by a colleague. I recompiled without
threads a couple of months ago but forgot to do a make install so I was still using the
threaded version.

--
P.Timmons, service informatique