Re: SAMBA + LDAP Errors

Holger Eilhard wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm currently trying to get SAMBA TNG running with LDAP
> auth. I got very well with my description, but now I have
> a problem with the authentication. This comes up to my
> error log, when I try to log on from a machine:

Holger,

The smbd log file will be more help to you I think.  Up the
debug level to 5 and follow what happens on Samba's side
of things.

Also did you compile with the NT4 or NT5 schema?

If you need to talk more, contact me off the list.

Cheers,
jerry
 \/    http://www.valinux.com  VA Linux Systems    gcarter@valinux.com
       http://www.samba.org       SAMBA Team           jerry@samba.org