Re: SAMBA + LDAP Errors

Holger Eilhard wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm currently trying to get SAMBA TNG running with LDAP
> auth. I got very well with my description, but now I have
> a problem with the authentication. This comes up to my
> error log, when I try to log on from a machine:

The smbd log file will be more help to you I think.  Up the
debug level to 5 and follow what happens on Samba's side
of things.

Also did you compile with the NT4 or NT5 schema?

If you need to talk more, contact me off the list.

 \/    http://www.valinux.com  VA Linux Systems    gcarter@valinux.com
       http://www.samba.org       SAMBA Team           jerry@samba.org

                                - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )