Object uniqueness

    Right now i'm using cn as unique attribute on my dn (in combination
with O and OU). I was wondering if there is a way of making objects
unique by using another attribute, .i.e. i would like to use UID as my
"primary key". Is that possible, and if so what would be the right way
of implementing it?.

Thanks in advance.

Hugo.

| Hugo Monteiro                      | Móvel: +351-966 386 090            |
| Serviço de Informática da          | Fixo : +351-212 948 300 Ext.1 0703 |
| Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia |                             1 5306 |
| Universidade Nova de Lisboa        |                                    |
| 2825-114 Monte Caparica            | Email: hugo.monteiro@fct.unl.pt    |