How to pass details from a file using ldap_modify

I have used PHP to access my LDAP database and produce web
pages of the information.

I am looking to be able amend the data on the web page and use
the amended page to modify teh database entry.

I have copied the information from the screen into a file in ldif
format, but I cannot find the syntax of how to pass this data to
LDAP.

My coding is as follows :-

$ds=ldap_connect("localhost:22999)
if ($ds)
{

$r=ldap_bind($ds,"cn=manager,dc=pkus,dc=cz","secret");
$sr=ldap_modify($ds,dc=pkus,dc=cz","-f
/tmp/ldap/zamestnance.mod");

When I try to run using this syntax I get the following error
	Expected array as the last element.

can anyone help me please?

Tony

  Antonin Ch. Novak                    mailto:Antonin.Novak@cca.cz