use ldap as an adressbook in outlook listed all persons

Hi Users.

So, now I keep my ldap server running :-)

I asked some times ago for a way to use ldap as an adressbook
in outlook. I get some answeres but unfortunately I couldn't find a

Now, I try again:

I configured the ldap-server in outlook and put it as the default adress
book. But I only can search for people, but I want, that all persons
will be listed without searching, like the personal adress book or the gobal
adressbook with exchange server.

Have someone any ideas or experience with these?

Thank you