[Date Prev][Date Next]
losing database on shutdown
Ameet, I have the same environment as you, and have not seen this
here are a couple of ideas of the top of my head:
1. you're sure that there is data in id2entry.dbb?
2. is schemacheck on in slapd.conf? this helps insure that added
entries only have the attributes specified for defined objectclasses.
3. are you logging slapd activity? sometimes the logs can be very
helpful. I have loglevel set to 256 in slapd.conf.
4. try running with full debug turned on in a scrolling shell window:
/usr/local/libexec/slapd -d 255
5. try setting the database directory permissions to 755?