[Date Prev][Date Next]
I have tried many things to resolve my problem without avail. Please
help me if you can. :)
I have problems bulkloading 66K records into an openldap 1.2.9
Here's what I do.
-I shut down slapd
-Remove all files in my /var/tmp directory which is the working
directory for openldap
-I run the command
timex ./ldif2ldbm -i ./records.ldif
Here is what the top of my records.ldif file looks like
dn: ou=ITR, o=ORG
dn: ou=ABC, o=ORG
description: active account as of 2-21-00.
-I re-start slapd
then when I issue an
ldapsearch -b "o=ORG" -D "blahblah" -w "blah" objectclass="*"
I get back...
ldap_search: No such object
I know that the data is out there because at the end of 66K records
the .db files are huge, I can even do an ldbmcat, but when I do
an ldapsearch, they are not there..
If I don't do a bulkload, and just an ldapmodify -a, although it
takes a full day, it works...
I have tried this at least 10 times... with different options..
I tried to do an ./ldif2ldbm with the -j option too, but that also
did not work..