Bulkloading problems....

Hello,

I have tried many things to resolve my problem without avail. Please
help me if you can. :)

I have problems bulkloading 66K records into an openldap 1.2.9
server...

Here's what I do.
-I shut down slapd
-Remove all files in my /var/tmp directory which is the working
 directory for openldap
-I run the command

timex ./ldif2ldbm -i ./records.ldif

real  1:30:10.93
user    44:34.00
sys     31:15.90

Here is what the top of my records.ldif file looks like

dn: o=ORG
objectclass: top
objectclass: organization
o: csun

dn: ou=ITR, o=ORG
objectclass: top
objectclass: organizationalunit
ou: ITR

dn: ou=ABC, o=ORG
objectclass: top
objectclass: organizationalunit
ou: ABC

dn:uid=testac,ou=ITR,o=ORG
objectclass:top
objectclass:posixaccount
uid:testac
uidnumber:10003
gidnumber:500
homedirectory:/home/testac
userpassword:{CRYPT}*
loginshell:/sbin/sh
-I re-start slapd

then when I issue an
  ldapsearch -b "o=ORG" -D "blahblah" -w "blah" objectclass="*"

I get back...

ldap_search: No such object

I know that the data is out there because at the end of 66K records
the .db files are huge, I can even do an ldbmcat, but when I do
an ldapsearch, they are not there..

If I don't do a bulkload, and just an ldapmodify -a, although it
takes a full day, it works...

I have tried this at least 10 times... with different options..

I tried to do an ./ldif2ldbm with the -j option too, but that also
did not work..

PLEASE HELP.

Sincerely,

Ovanes Manucharyan