Using OpenLDAP and Outlook (express and otherwise)..

I asked this question, sort of, a week ago. I bring it up again. Are there any known issues or caveats using Outlook (Express and otherwise) against OpenLDAP?

My experience is that searching with '*' as the search term in Outlook is failing to produce any results (rather than producing ALL the results). My setup is pretty typical, I think..

Thanks - Yossie

P.s. The same query, when issued from Netscape Mail and Eudora works as expected and delivers a complete list of entries from the directory.
--

---
Joseph Silverman, CTO