Re: Problem with build of openldap

At 07:42 PM 6/12/00 -0700, XiaoQiang Zhou wrote:
>I am trying to build openldap-2.0-alpha3 under Windows NT 4.0. I use
>Microsoft visual studio 6.0. But I was always told "cannot open include
>file: portable.h" when I compile the source code. So, where can I get
>the file portable.h ?

2.0 alpha3 is for reference only.  If you a developer and would
like to get involved, feel free to experiment with latest devel
codes (after reading the developer FAQ <http://www.openldap.org/faq/>)
and comment as appropriate on the devel mailing list.  Please note
that any new user or general questions will likely get the response:
	"Please use OpenLDAP 1.2, it the only release available
	for general use.  Please direct software use questions
	to the software mailing list."

Kurt