slurpd question

Dear all,

I have configurated a openldap master and slave.
When i add entry in the master, i find that slave isn't updated.
When i run slurpd by "slurpd -d 65535" , there are some messages printed out
:

Replica slave:389, skip repl record for cn=test, dc=test, dc=com (not mine)
Replica slave:389, skip repl record for CN=TEST,DC=TEST,DC=COM (not mine)
Replica slave:389, skip repl record for cn=test, dc=test, dc=com (not mine)

Why my slave said the entry "not mine" ?

Here is my configue file:
In the master slapd.conf
replica       host=slave
binddn="cn=replicator,dc=test,dc=com"
bindmethod=simple credentials=secret

replogfile    /var/tmp/replica.replog

In the slave slapd.conf

referral      ldap://master/
database      ldbm
updatedn      "cn=replicator,dc=test,dc=com"
suffix        "dc=test, dc=com"
rootdn        "cn=replicator, dc=test, dc=com"
rootpw        secret

What is the problem ?
Please Help ! Thank you.

Best Wishes.