Re: Replication configuration question

The updatedn entry that you have specified may be
wrong.
It should be specified as
updatedn   "cn=replicator,dc=test,dc=com"
And one more thing you should specify the replica
entry as follows
replica host=slave
        binddn="cn=replicator,dc=linuxt,dc=com"
        bindmethod=simple
        credentials=secret
Because if you dont specify a line at the starting of
the last 3 lines they may be considered as seperate
directives. Also try renaming the replog file as
replica.replog

--- Liu Chung Him <cpegwilwil@mail.com> wrote: > Dear
all,