Re: c sdk & persistent searching

Steve Hespelt wrote:

> Mark Wilcox suggested I post to this list:
> Does anyone have any example/sample/test code that uses Netscape's LDAP
> c SDK & that performs a persistent directory search via the persistent
> search control? I've tried my test program [4.1 server & 4.0 c sdk]
> using both synchronous and async search (via ldap_search_ext_s &
> ldap_search_ext functions) & I never get any results when using a
> persistent search server control. MTIA.

This list is for discussion of OpenLDAP software, not Netscape/Mozilla
software.

I see you also made a posting to the netscape.dev.directory newsgroup (a
good place to ask), so I will follow up there:

   snews://secnews.netscape.com/393BE302.7853ED53%40bear.com

--
Mark Smith
Directory Product Development / iPlanet E-Commerce Solutions