RE: ACL problems with various groups in the by <who> section

Kurt, Terry:

Thanks for the help. Turns out the problem was the spaces. I'm not certain
why it should be a problem, though. My (cgilmore) dn is exactly as it
appears in the member entry. As Kurt claims it is a bug, I feel better. :)

Regards,
Christian