Re: ldap tunneling question

On Fri, Jun 02, 2000 at 05:36:02PM -0400, Doug Nazar wrote:
> On  2 Jun, blair christensen wrote:
> > tried that.  i'm gettting the same results as before, however.
> > when you do this, are you then able to an ldapsearch on the client
> > and have it successfully return results?
>
> Yes. I've successfully used it with nss_ldap, pam_ldap, openldap utils,
> netscape utils, etc.
>
> > that does give me hope, but leaves me more confused as to what i'm
> > doing wrong.
>
> Have you used stunnel successfully with any other services? openldap
> doesn't do anything special.

thanks for the help and suggestions in re: to getting tunneling to
work.

i tried what i was doing on blammo (as per what was suggested on this
list) on another box and it worked fine.  i then went back to blammo
and did a rpm -F against the latest krud cd and lo and behold, my
segmentation faults were gone.

thanks,
blair christensen