User management utilities for LDAP

Hi,

I've written a bunch of LDAP replacements for the following :

useradd
userdel
groupadd
groupdel
chfn
passwd

All my scripts are in perl and are somewhat stable (I say this because
I'm
a beginning perl programmer, and the scripts have only been in use about
3
weeks). I still have a lot to add, but feature wise, they are reasonably
complete.

The scripts are being used in a production environment for about 150
users. I also have a bunch of additional utilities, such as one to add
netscape roaming profiles for users. I've also got a C program that
functions as an authenticate program for squid. The program
authenticates
the user against LDAP, and also verifies against an attribute
'squidAccess' belonging to a custom schema.

I know that pam_ldap handles pasword changing, but i'm using a perl
version which also syncs samba passwords (since I can't store samba
information in LDAP for the stable versions as yet).

My scripts have a reasonable amount of customization for my specific
environment built in, but i'm working to make them as generic as
possible.
For that reason, I don't have them out for public access, but i'm
willing
to mail them to anyone who wants them. There are also issues which I'm
not
sure how to deal with, and so have hacked together my own solutions,
which
may be completely wrong (e.g.generating uids/gids)  (which also means
you
will have to hack them to make them work for you, and then you can tell
me
how to do it right).

The scripts only require perl-ldap 0.16 or higher.

My address is nikhild@usa.net, for anyone interested.

thanks,

nikk