Re: ACL groups with multiple databases

At 12:41 AM 6/2/00 +0000, Phil Dodderidge wrote:
>Actually, I do have the subordinate partition listed first in my
>slapd.conf.  I just typed out my example wrong.

After a quick look at the group code... it appears to me that
the group must be within the same partition (database) as the
target entry.  Looks like someone could hack be_group fairly
easily to select the "right" backend.  Feel free to submit
an ITS with an enhancement request (preferrably with a patch).

Kurt