Re: Base 64 encoded data...

Hi,
    on Linux you can use
    uuencode -m filename name >temp.
The name is simply an argument that is used to get the
file name to store when the file is decoded.The base64
encoded file will be temp.But it contains the first
line as some information for decoding. So strip the
first line in the file and you will get the base64
encoded file. For decoding you can use uudecode.

Prashanth

--- Ray Jackson <Ray.Jackson@cern.ch> wrote: > Hi all,