Re: make test failed

Besides looking in test-db/master.log for hints...
you might check out this FAQ item:
  http://www.openldap.org/faq/index.cgi?file=345

I am unable to provide any specific suggestion without
further details.   You might try posting specifics of
your system (including installed software), your environment,
and any other information you believe would help us
help you.