Size limit reached

Hi list,

I've got slapd up and running and able to answer queries from email clients
and a dedicated LDAP client on a Mac.  Neither of these routinely lists the
entire database or allows editing.  So I looked for a tool to do the editing
with.

However, I can't get any of the PHP3 based web admin tools I've tried so far
to work.  Both sldapa and LDAPExplorer refuse to list the entire database.
Both return an error that the "size limit has been exceeded".  I have
increased the 'sizelimit' in slapd.conf to be 5 times larger than the
database.

Am I being stupid or is there a hidden size limit somewhere that I have yet
to find?

  Iain Stevenson