[Date Prev][Date Next]
Installation Problem: ldap_bind: No such object
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Installation Problem: ldap_bind: No such object
- From: Eric Blossom <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 16:47:59 -0700
- Organization: Neomorphic
- References: <200005042308.e44N8oZ49782@galois.openldap.org>
In the imortal words of Emily Littella, nevermind.
I have found my error.
I had two suffix lines in my slapd.conf, one overriding the other.
In my ldapadd command I used the first suffix rather than the second.
Redoing the command with the second suffix worked.
Sorry for the intrusion.