RE: ACL help

On 26-Apr-2000 Howard Chu wrote:
> Also, in your userpassword ACL, don't you want
> "by * auth" instead of "by * none" ? Is your userpassword attribute
> actually used for anything?

I think I put "by * none" because that's what the FAQ-O-Matic said to do:

It is being used for authentication purposes and works just fine with "by *
none".

--
Jason Bodnar + jbodnar@tivoli.com + Tivoli Systems

I'll work from midnight to eight, come home, sleep for five minutes, eat
breakfast, sleep six more minutes, shower, then I have ten minutes to bask
in Lisa's love, then I'm off to the power plant fresh as a daisy.

                -- Homer Simpson
                   Lisa's Pony