Limit on number of acl entries?

I'm using OpenLDAP 1.2.7 and I think I've run into a limit on the number of
entries for acls.

I have a file called tivoli.acl.conf:

# ACLs for slapd

defaultaccess   read
access          to attr=userpassword
                by self write
                by * none

access  to attr=manager,serial,title,isManager
        by self write
        by dnattr=manager write
        by dn="uid=mhogan,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=aashwort,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=eloliver,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=rhernand,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=mdaniels,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=dbreazea,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=trwilson,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=khorther,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=lscurloc,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=ropre,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=sstanbro,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=tstampke,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=ybadmus,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=jbodnar,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=rparr,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=triley,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=arobinso,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=olutz,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=ktraweek,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=SNOWHITE,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=cfreibor,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=gburt,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=HELENMC,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=lhoelck,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=jblack,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=chlavaty,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=rferguso,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=dstevens,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=kmitchel,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write
        by dn="uid=cgilmore,ou=internal,ou=people,o=Tivoli Systems" write

If I add another by dn line to this file I get the following error:

Too many tokens (max 100)

So is there a limit to the number of entries you can have for acls? Does a
newer version fix this? If not, is there a way for me to grant access like
above but by doing it with group members?

--
Jason Bodnar + jbodnar@tivoli.com + Tivoli Systems

I swear I'd forget my own head if it wasn't up my ass. -- Jason Bodnar