Re: ldap enabled adduser, chfn, passwd, etc

chfn refuses to work, it just says it can only be used to alter
local information.

Adduser manages to check if the user to be added already exists in the
directory provided nss_ldap is installed, but otherwise core dumps on
me...
I've written some scripts to add and remove users from the ldap server,
but they could be improved, of course. Contact me if you want to see
them.

--
Andreas Hasenack
andreas@conectiva.com.br