Re: ldap population

what my shop needs is a versital ldap configuration console. preferably
something cross platform but we'd settle for less. is there something with
an interface akin to the windows registry editor?

Mark Ferraretto (mferrare@ferraretto.com) wrote:
> Do you mean their address book under Netscape?  That works on Linux.  I
> don't know if their directory servers are available under Linux.  YOu can
> get their SDK for linux though.

do you have a url for that?

> PS:  YOu only sent this to me, not the mailing list.

sorry. i'll cc: the list next time.

--
(jacob kuntz)                    jpk@cape.com jake@{megabite,underworld}.net
(megabite systems)                       "think free speech, not free beer."