RE: Netscape LDAP vs OpenLDAP

You might also want to look at the e-directory from Novell that has just been released on linux with a 100 day trial version

Craig Silva - IT Infrastructure Coordinator
Moreland City Council - 90 Bell St. Coburg. 3058
Melbourne. Australia. http://www.moreland.vic.gov.au
Tel: + 61 3 9 240 2355, Fax: + 61 3 9 240 1212
email: csilva@moreland.vic.gov.au

>>> Steve Thompson <smt@NICS1.corning.com> 30/03/00 06:43:29 >>>
Well, you could always use Digital Unix on an Alpha. The netscape server
is included with the O/S.

Steve

On Wed, 29 Mar 2000, Pedro Melo wrote:

> I looked into the two.. I liked netscape, but (and if you are looking into
> million users this is important) is terribly expensive... I could not get
> prices bellow $.5 per entry, which becomes pretty high for xM users...
>
> That was the reason to drop it.
> [...]

Mail Coming into Moreland from the outside will now be checked for Viruses

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
X-GWTYPE:USER
FN:Craig Silva