Von: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]Im Auftrag von Dustin
Puryear
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. März 2000 14:29
An: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Betreff: LDAP directory editors

Is there a list anywhere of software that can make the maintenance of a
smallish LDAP (OpenLDAP based) directory simple? Right now I am doing it by
hand. I know of one web-based system that allows you to view and search
entries, but not edit them. Software that will run on either Linux, SCO
OSR5, or Windows (one, but not necessarily all) would be very nice. Any
leads?

---
Dustin Puryear <dpuryear@usa.net>
This message will self-destruct in 10 seconds..