RE: ldap_simple_bind*

I'm trying that right now but it doesn't work.  Here's the command...

./ldapsearch -h 205.143.193.82 -b "ou=qmail,dc=my,dc=domain,dc=net" -D
"Administrator" "objectClass=*" -v -W

I then type in the password and I get the error

ldap_bind: Invalid credentials
ldap_bind: additional info: 80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C090290, comment:
AcceptSecurityContext error, data 525, v893

Here's what I'm noticing.  If 'Everyone' has read access in Active
Directory then I don't need to login and ldapsearch works fine.  However
this could lead to potential security complications.  I'm trying to do a
bind command giving a user and a password but it doesn't work.
ldap_simple_bind_s on NT works fine but it also natively supports NT
authentication.

Noah Campbell
WareNet
Web Developer