How do I create a server for root?

Hi,

I am trying to set up OpenLDAP as an address-book-Server. That means, that
I would like to be able to insert people and organisations from every contry
or domain.
In trying this I got as far as doing this for a country with setting the
suffix-attribute to "c=de" and than I started defining O's before adding people.
I could run the server with the suffix-attribute set to "" but than I couldn't
add anything. So what is the correct way to do this?

Regards,

Konstantin

--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood@agouros.de
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185