Re: how to apply shemas

At 01:58 PM 3/7/00 +0100, Christian Hammers wrote:
>Hello
>
>I want to use LDAP for RADIUS accounting/authorization and have a copy of
>the IETF draft-aboba-radius-05.txt. At the end of this draft there is
>a shema which looks like a ASN.1 notation of rules that define which
>attributes may exist in which objects.
>
>How to apply this in openldap?

Some basic schema examples can be found in the FAQ.
  http://www.openldap.org/faq/index.cgi?file=219

Note, however, that OpenLDAP 1.x implements an (overly) simplified
information model.  Not all X.500/LDAPv3 schema can be defined
in terms of this model.

>I've found a "schemacheck" in the slapd.conf
>but no config file.

You need to look at the "attribute" and "objectclass" configuration
directives which are detailed in slapd.conf(5).

>Is there a converter available?

No.