Multiple databases

Hi guys,

I am planning on using PAM_LDAP on Linux to give centralised account
administration. I have a two mail servers, one for students that can
only send 120K e-mails and another non-restricted server for staff.
Obviously I don't want the students to have an account on the staff
machine. Is there any way of keeping these two seperate, yet still allow
both groups to have access to the other servers?

Thanks in advance,
Matt

--
"Our goal for the next release of Windows 2000 is to have zero bugs."
- Lucovsky, Microsoft