Outlook Express 5.0 and OpenLDAP

Hi there,

I was able to get my ldapsearch thingy fixed and now I can search my
ldap database like never before :).  What my actual purpose for this is
to use the LDAP server as a "global addressbook" for my Outlook
clients.  Basically, what I would like is for them to be able to click
"New Message" and then "To:" and have it bring up the contents of the
LDAP database to select the email recipients.  I've set this up in
outlook, but whenever I go into the address book from the LDAP directort
server it's blank.  Also, when I try to do a search, it comes back with
invalid credentials no matter what I put in.  Thanks.

chris