RE: OpenLDAP & JAVA

Hi Emilio,

Check out java.sun.com for any documentation regarding JNDI and LDAP.  It
fully supports LDAP v2 and 3.

Out of interest guys, is this covered clearly in the OpenLDAP FAQ-o-matic?
All these questions about whether Java has support for LDAP are beginning to
sound like a stuck record - maybe it needs updating?  Dunno, I haven't
checked lately

Cheers,
D.

Dan Makovec
e-mail  dan@fatcanary.com.au <mailto:dan@fatcanary.com.au>
ICQ     1398090
Every day is a gift, that's why the present is so named