Incorrect date displayed in Netscape when Roaming

I am currently using Netscape Communicator to Roam my LDAP
database. I am able to download my bookmarks etc.

When I change users for Roaming, I am prompted in Netscape with
the relevant dates of the files on the local PC and the server. The
problem is that the date of the files of the server have a date of
1970 not 2000.

I have monitored the data between the server and my Pc and I
appear to be getting ther correct date sent from the server, ie.
	Modified Timestamp 20000211143706Z
This is being interpreted by Netscape as "
	Wed Feb 11 15.37.06 1970

Has any of you "Roamers" come accross this or know what the  fix
is, I can see major problems if I make Roaming available to my
users in this form.

Thanks for any help

Tony