Re: FW: Returning wrong entry for a dn

At 04:47 PM 2/8/00 -0600, Nalla, Suneetha R (Suneetha) *CTR* wrote:
>I actually imported some of the entries under the first suffix
>"o=comp1,c=US" from an old server supporting only this suffix.

Sounds like you used inappropriately used ldif2ldbm.. you should:

1) produce LDIF file(s) containing the entries
2) whip your database(s)
3) verify that your slapd.conf is properly setup.  I
   recommend a separate database for each suffix.  You
   can post your slapd.conf (less passwords) to this
   forum for comment.
4) load the LDIF file(s) using ldapadd(1)

Then, if problems persist, we can take it from there.

Regards, Kurt