Re: ROAMING on Netscape

Thanks for the help, the problem was with the way I had specified
the params in Netscape

I am now connecting to the Roaming Access Server from my PC,
but I am not yet "Roaming".
If I type a wrong password in, it rejects me as I would expect, but if
i just accept a blank password, Netscape Communicator continues
to load, thereby preventing me from changing the username for
which Roaming is configured.

I logged in on another PC and onto the Roaming Server with my
Roaming User, but it is not picking  up their bookmarks etc.

Any ideas ?

Thanks again for the help so far.

Tony