Re: schemacheck

 I got the directory to build without error.  I added entries to the
slapd.at.conf file for givenname.  I still am having trouble
displaying the complete record in Netscape.
I can see all of the fields that are displayed in the addressbook, but
can only see the email when I select a record for full display.
I can see the entire record sans the fields I block
(objectclass, userpassword, ...) with web2ldap.py.  Which rocks!
I feel I am close in getting this to be correct.

here are the access rules I am using currently:

defaultaccess none

access to dn=".*,ou=Roaming,dc=amsite,dc=com" by dnattr=owner write

access to attr=owner
        by * read

access to attr=entry
        by self write
        by dnattr=owner write
        by dn=".+" read
        by * read

access to attr=cn,givenName,sn,mail
        by self write
        by dnattr=owner write
        by dn=".+" read
        by * search

access to
attr=uid,objectclass,creatorsname,modifiersname,createtimestamp,modifytimestamp
        by self read
        by * search

access to attr=userpassword
        by self write
        by dnattr=owner write
        by * none

access to *
        by self write
        by dnattr=owner write
        by dn=".+" read
        by * none

> I noticed someone mentioned when loading the directory to have
> schemacheck set to on.  I gave this a try and got an objectclass
> error.  I have included some fields in my schema that do not appear in
> the objectclasses I have chosen.  (person. top, organizationalperson)
> the fields are: homephone, givenname, homepostaladdress. I can't find
> givenname defined in my slapd.oc.conf file.  the other two are in
> other objectclasses.
>
> Can I just put the home fields into the person
> objectclass?  How do I define the givenname field?

> Jt "The Squeegy" Chiodi
>
> http://www.squeegy.org/
> squeegy@squeegy.org

Jt "The Squeegy" Chiodi