netscape address book

hi all,

I've tried to use my ldap server as a replacement for my netscape
address book. My intent is to have everybody in my company be able to
use this address book for their browsers. I've been able to export the
address book and modify the entries a bit so i can import them into the
ldap. The problem is that ony the name, email and orgsnization fields
match up.

I also want the phone #, city and nickname to be there too. I've
attached the address book export (prez.ldif), and my modified version
that I put in the ldap(prez.in). Does anybody have document , or link
toone, that explains how to do this? While we're on the topic, is it
possible to use the netscape address book to add entried to the ldap? I
can alternately use some kind of username:password protected web form,
but I'd prefer one simple interface.
-earl

dn: cn=Bill Clinton,mail=prez@whitehouse.gov
modifytimestamp: 20000120220818Z
cn: Bill Clinton
xmozillanickname: willie
mail: prez@whitehouse.gov
xmozillausehtmlmail: FALSE
o: United States
locality: Washington
givenname: Bill
sn: Clinton
st: DC
title: President
streetaddress: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
postalcode: 20000
countryname: USA
telephonenumber: 202-555-1212
homephone: 202-555-1213
facsimiletelephonenumber: 202-555-1214
xmozillauseconferenceserver: 0
ou: Executive
pagerphone: 202-555-1215
cellphone: 202-555-1216
homeurl: www.whitehouse.gov
xmozillaanyphone: 202-555-1212
objectclass: top
objectclass: person

dn: cn=Bill Clinton,dc=earlrobinson,dc=com