Deleting root entry

Hi ! I'm a beginner with OpenLDAP, and I'm having some problems ...

(sounds like an Alcoholics Anonymous intro)

Anyway, I successfully installed OpenLDAP 1.2.7 and I tried the stuff in
the Quick Start Guide, and everything worked fine. Now I want to get rid
of the original LDIF entries that I put inside, especially the Manager
entry. Unfortunately, the Manager entry is the rootdn, and I can't seem
to be able to get rid of it.

So, what's a good way to re-initialize the database (i.e. erase the
database completely and start over), without uninstalling and
re-installing the product ?

Regards,
pascal chong