Re: linking with openldap libs

Hi Simon,

Did you link against -llber too?

> p.s. the help from PADL is really bad. true, it is free s/w but providing
> a support email and then just ignoring them isn't very nice =8-(

PADL's priority is first to its commercial customers, which include those
who have purchased support contracts for software like nss_ldap and
pam_ldap. That's what the support@padl.com email is for; any other
enquiries we answer on a best-effort basis, but we simply don't have
the resources to answer every question about nss_ldap and pam_ldap.
Instead, we've provided mailing lists with which users of this may
be self supporting; I agree that this should be made clearer to users.

regards,

-- Luke

--
Luke Howard