How to set 2 master server?

Hi:
    I just want to ask a question about how to set replication.
    My destination is to set two ldap server each has a DIT and Each DIT is
divided into two branches A and B.Server 1 take the branch A as it's
local DIT and B as the replication of branch B in server 2.In the mean
time,server 2 take branch B as it's local DIT and A as the replication
of A in the server 1.Just like the picture drawing below

             server 1                          server 2

               DIT                               DIT
              /   \                             /   \
             /     \                           /     \
         A(local) B(replication)          B(local) A(replication)

So when I do some modification of the branch A on server1 ,the server2
can do the same modification on the branch A on it.The same case happens
when I do modification of branch B on server 2.
    I don't know if anybody has ever done so or known something
about it.Please give me some advice for my project has something to do
with it.
    Thanks in advance.
    Any help is appreciated!

Ê׶¼ÔÚÏß--ÏȽøÖйúÈ˵ÄÍøÉϼÒÔ° http://www.263.net
Ãâ·ÑÓÊÏä ÓʼþÔÓÖ¾ Ç©ÃûÓʼþ Óʼþ¼ÓÃÜ Óʼþ×·Éíºô
ËÑË÷ÒýÇæ ¸öÈËÕ¾µã ÔÚÏßÓÎÏ· ÍøÉÏÁÄÌì ÍøÉϹҺÅ
½ðÈÚÍõ¹ú ÔÚÏßɱ¶¾ ÌøÔéÊг¡ Èí¼þÏÂÔØ ÐÝÏÐÓéÀÖ
ŵ·½°²È«£¬ÖúÄúe·ƽ°²
*263 free-mail 200ÍòÓû§×¢²á¼°¾º²ÂÖд󽱻¼´½«¿ªÊ¼