can slurpd copy part of a server?

I'm trying to wrap my brain around slurpd with minimal success.

Is it possible to only replicate parts of a tree and/or to replicate items into a
different tree?

this is related to the question I asked on openldap-general about having the
same valication DN on various servers.  I'd like to copy just my own DN (with
its 'userpassword' field) from system to system.

(hmmm, I guess I could probably write a perl script to do this....)

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                 virCIO
http://www.DeepEddy.Com/~cwg/	http://www.virCIO.Com

  My email address is an experiment in SPAM elimination.  For an
  explanation of what we're doing, see http://www.DeepEddy.Com/tms.html

    Nobody ever got fired for buying Microsoft,
      but they could get fired for relying on Microsoft.