need help about slurpd

Hi:    I have asked some questions about replica and modified my configure
file abided by the advice   change 'updatedn="....."  '
  to     'updatedn  "...." '
But slurpd still couldn't work properly. I used the switch "-d 65535" to
watch the debug information and found that
  1.when I do some operation of modifing on the slave server,the process
    "slurpd" on the pc of master server does nothing .
  2.when I do operation of modifing on the master server,the process "slurpd"
    just display:    new work in /home/rjy/rjyldbm/slapd.replog
    copy replog "/home/rjy/rjyldbm/slapd.replog" to "/usr/tmp/slurpd.replog"
    Replica 172.26.20.98:389,skip repl record for CN=TOM,O=NUDT,C=CN (not mine)
    begin replication thread for 172.26.20.98:389
   I don't know the meaning of "(not mine)" .Dose it stand for some
errors in my database or configure file?
   172.26.20.98 is my pc which my slave server runs on it.
   I have spent much time on this problem but made little progress,so
write to look for your help.   Thank you!   Wait for your reply!

Ê׶¼ÔÚÏß--ÏȽøÖйúÈ˵ÄÍøÉϼÒÔ° http://www.263.net
Ãâ·ÑÓÊÏä ÓʼþÔÓÖ¾ Ç©ÃûÓʼþ Óʼþ¼ÓÃÜ Óʼþ×·Éíºô
ËÑË÷ÒýÇæ ¸öÈËÕ¾µã ÔÚÏßÓÎÏ· ÍøÉÏÁÄÌì ÍøÉϹҺÅ
½ðÈÚÍõ¹ú ÔÚÏßɱ¶¾ ÌøÔéÊг¡ Èí¼þÏÂÔØ ÐÝÏÐÓéÀÖ
ŵ·½°²È«£¬ÖúÄúe·ƽ°²