Re: Backup and Restore

Hello all,

When I see the slapd.oc.conf file I do not remark any inheritance so we can create whatever we want.

So how to interface a OpenLdap base with a X500 base or other base.

For examle with OpenLdap I have such an entry:

dn: cn=Patrick Jensen, o=my_organisation
objectClass: top
objectClass:organization
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
cn: Patrick Jensen

But with an X500 base we have this entry

dn: cn=Barbara Jensen, ou=Product Development, o=Ace Industry, c=US
objectClass: top
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
cn: Barbara Jensen

So how to fusion two differents base which such entries (for example to find all people whose name is Jensen
Is it possible ?

Is anyone has an idea ?
Thanks,
Fabrice