Problem faced during OpenLDAP Usage

Hi ,
We have two queries Related to OpenLDAP-1.2.7

1)
We have downloaded "openldap-1.2.7". We have Installed OpenLDAP on "Sun
Solaris OS 5.7"
We are runing at the backend "Berkeley DB 2.7.7" as LDBM
When we are trying to run ldapadd we are getting the following problem

$ ldapadd -D "cn=Balbir, dc=your-domain, dc=com" -a < myldif.ldif
Bind Password:
LDAP Server is V2: execute command with LDAP V2...
ldap_simple_bind_s: No such object

We are runing the  sldap as "./slapd start"  with default slapd.conf file

Which is in "/usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.conf" with the foolowing contents

************Start of The slapd.conf *****************
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.at.conf
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.oc.conf
schemacheck     off
pidfile         /usr/local/var/slapd.pid
argsfile        /usr/local/var/slapd.args
database        ldbm
suffix          "dc=your-domain, dc=com"
directory       /usr/tmp
rootdn          "cn=root, dc=your-domain, dc=com"
rootpw          secret
************END of The slapd.conf *****************

2)
If instead of  "Berkeley DB 2.7.7" as LDBM we want to use Oracle 8I as LDBM
how we can use it is there any guidelines for that?

Pl. suggest's the solution if you have any?

Thanks in advance

Balbir

Visit http://www.niit.com for eCommerce Solutions.