Re: Group access in LDAP

I'm sorry...

This is the debuglevel 128 output on a search:

=> acl_access_allowed: search access to entry "cn=Sadi Chenini, o=elex,
c=be"

=> acl_access_allowed: search access to value "KBO" by "CN=KOEN
BOSMANS,O=ELEX,C=BE"
<= ldbm_back_group: "CN=KOEN BOSMANS,O=ELEX,C=BE" not in
"CN=ADMIN,O=ELEX,C=BE": member
<= acl_access_allowed: matched by clause #2 access denied

=> access_allowed: exit (cn=Sadi Chenini, o=elex, c=be) attr (uid)

=> access_allowed: entry (cn=admin, o=elex, c=be) attr (uid)

=> acl_get: entry (cn=admin, o=elex, c=be) attr (uid)
<= acl_get: [1] backend acl cn=admin, o=elex, c=be attr: uid

Maybe there is something wrong with my commandline instruction, this is what
I type:

    ldapsearch -b "o=elex,c=be" -D "cn=Koen Bosmans, o=elex, c=be" -W
"uid=kbo"

This should be OK, or not??
The result is get with this is nothing, just a new command line and I'm 100%
shure uid=kbo exists!!

Koen Bosmans