Access Control list and regex

Hello,

I use regex for my Access Control lists but I have a
problem with one.

Here ise the exemple I try to do and which fail ! :

access          to
dn="alias=(.+)\@(([^\.]+)(\..+)*)\.(.+),ou=Mail
Alias,o=Company,c=fr"
                by group="cn=$2-$5
Administrateur,ou=Domain Administration
Group,ou=Administration Group,o=Company,c=fr" write

It means that I want to grant the access to some
aliases (eg : test@company.fr) by a group of persons
registered in the group "cn=company-fr
Administrateur,ou=Domain Administration
Group,ou=Administration Group,o=Company,c=fr" for
my exemple.
The problem is that when I generate a debug file, the
LDAP server stops everything when looking at this
access rule ! And nothing more happen...

I use a similar regex for mail accounts and it works
fine with the same access group.

If some can help me, it will be very nice.

thanks, Manu.